Time is TBD|
Grand Canyon University: Research Study
Are you interested in leadership? Do you want to know what makes people and organizations tick?
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
Mary Starr a doctoral student under the direction of Dr. Rita Hartman in the College of Doctoral Studies at Grand Canyon University is conducting a research study exploring how leaders describe the relationship between authentic leadership and organizational climate. Starr will be recruiting volunteers to participate in a research study.
You can be in this study if you:
· Are currently a supervisor, manager, director or above
· Have been in a leadership position for minimum of 2 years
· Work in an organization that has at least 5 employees
· Have direct or indirect oversight of at least 5 employees
You cannot be in this study if you:
· Are notcurrently a supervisor, manager, director or above
· Have notbeen in a leadership position for at least 2 years
· Do not work in an organization that has at least 5 employees
· Do not have direct or indirect oversight of at least 5 employees
The activities for this research project include:
· Completing an online demographic and leadership questionnaire (10 minutes)
o The demographic questionnaire includes questions about your age, gender, ethnicity, education, and leadership experience. These are optional.
o The leadership questionnaire asks about your leadership style.
· You may be asked to participate in a one-on-one interview--in-person or Zoom interview (60 minutes)
· You may be asked to participate in a focus group in Zoom (60-90 minutes)
Participation and privacy
· Your participation is voluntary.
· All information obtained in this study is strictly confidential.
· To protect your privacy, your name or any other information that could be linked to you will not be used. All information will be stored on a password-protected computer and USB drive.
· If you live in California, you may have additional privacy rights. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act, participants must be informed about what data is being collected and sold or disclosed and to whom. Your personal data will not be sold. Please go to https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa if you would like more information.
Count me in!
Go to https://forms.gle/7itJxUzcngAKXE8Q8 to get details and get started!
If, you are able to share more information? Contact Mary Starr at MStarr4@my.gcu.edu or (209) 484-9079